maamoun's Blog - Miss Nicebook competition

Miss Nicebook competition
Views: 532
Posted: Thu, Jan 6, 2011 11:40 AM


Categories:
* Miss Nicebook competition. 18-27  yrs old
* Miss Teenbook competition.14-17 yrs old
* Mr     Nicebook competition. 16-27  yrs old

conditions & terms

1st step:
A- You must sign up to "nicebook" get a Nicebook account.
B- Your nicebook nick name must start with what is follow down , like this examples:

-to be listed with " Miss nicebook competition" you must choose the word " Missn" before your nickname. like this example: (Missn-cindy crowford).

-to be listed with " Miss teenbook competition" you must choose the word " Misst" before your nickname. like this example: (Misst-cindy crowford).


-to be listed with " Mr nicebook competition" you must choose the word " Mrn" before your nickname. like this example: (Mrn-Bill gates).

NB - Be careful when you fill your profile questions :
18-27 years old you ll be eligible to missnicebook competition.
14-17 years old you ll be eligible to missteenbook competition.
16-27 years old man you ll be eligible to mrnicebook competion.

2nd step:

- Stages:
1st stage : To pass the first stage to reach the 2nd stage of competition, you must be the most social competitor . because the 1st stage depends on how many friends (supporters) you may get to your profile. " the mutual supporters with the other competitors will be neglected). so the 1st 50 high score of nicebook members supporters will reach the competition of each type.

2nd stage : A team of honorable judges will put their points to elect 10 of 5o pretty adult competitor, and the same with the 50 teens & with the 5o mrs competitors . the juges points takes 70% of the final points , the rest 30% depends on the number of your supporters.

3rd stage : you ll be informed about the 3rd -4th-5th stages after passing the 2nd stage.


*Miss Nicebook 15 winners Prize package:

AN ENVIABLE PRIZE PACKAGE awaits the winner of Miss Nicebook, including:
1- An all-expenses-paid three week trip.

2- A contract with international Modeling agencies.

3- A collection of wardrobe of clothe .

4- Swimwear collections from several Boutiques.

5- Jewellery

6- Vouchers

7- Shoes .

+ Think! Peak Performance Programs training with professional coach and trainer

Posted: Fri, May 11, 2012 4:26 PM
Buffalo Soldier Music Rules The World



www.jango.com/music/Buffalo+Soldier



timewilltellhumanity